- Will SQUEEGiT™ scratch the surface of my Apple or other electronic products?
- Will SQUEEGiT™ "fix" existing scratches?
- Can SQUEEGiT™ be used on any electronic devices screen?
- What kind of equipment can be cleaned with SQUEEGiT™?
- Will SQUEEGiT™ cause streaks?
- What is the warranty on SQUEEGiT™?
- Where can I buy SQUEEGiT™?
- Will SQUEEGiT™ make it through airport security checks for carry-on baggage?
SQUEEGiT™ when used as directed will safely clean your Apple gear (& other manufacturers)
SQUEEGiT™ will not fix or reduce existing scratches
At this time CLEANAiD™ (our cleaning solution) has been formulated to safely clean glass displays as found on Apple's iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and laptops. We have tested CLEANAiD™ on many other manufacturers touch smartphones, tablet computers, laptop computers, computer monitors. A general rule of thumb is that consumer electronic devices with glass screens, should experience no problems with our solution. Some plastic covered screens may have problems, however we have not had any issues.
We have found our products work well with smart phones, tablet PC's, laptop computers, net book computers, eReaders, TV's, portable gaming devices (PSP & DS1), & computer monitors.
No. Our tests have shown that, if used as directed, and with a bit of practice, our products provide a streak-free surface.
We offer a 100% refund for any manufacturing defects found with our products.
Currently our products are only available on our web site. Stay tuned for announcements on major new retailers.
Yes. Both the SQUEEGiT™ and it's isopropyl-water-based cleaning liquid meet FAA and other international standards for liquid carry-on luggage.